When research is pursued for the betterment of the community and by the community, what does that look like from an ethical point of view? This round table discussion brings together researchers, artists and community activists working both within and outside the academic boundaries of research. What are the current challenges and ethical questions for those who incorporate community and arts based practices into their research?
- Laura Heidenheim (Manager, Saagajiwe, FCAD)
- Natalie King (Artist and Programing Coordinator, Xpace Cultural Center)
- Alison S.M. Kobayashi (Say Something Bunny!, UnionDocs Center for Documentary Art)
- Philip Ocampo (Artist and Programing Coordinator, Xpace Cultural Center)
- Conversation facilitated by Dr. Miranda Campbell (School of Creative Industries, Ryerson University) and
- Lauren Cullen (PhD Candidate, Communication and Culture, Ryerson University)`